Read Others’ Stories (and Share Your Own)
Equitable grading is a growing movement among teachers in schools all over the country, yet it can feel like each of us is navigating this challenging work on our own. Read other teachers’ experiences with equitable grading—both the struggles and successes—and share your own!
Share Your Stories
Share with other teachers your experiences with equitable grading. You could answer these questions…
- What equitable grading practice(s) have you implemented? How?
- What has been the impact on students? Which students?
- What has been the impact on your teaching?
- What did you learn from doing this practice?
- Describe your thinking or beliefs before doing this practice. How have your thinking or beliefs changed?
Please include photos and other documents that can be resources for other teachers.